TEBUL has been designing and manufacturing watertight bulkhead sliding doors since 1961. These doors are an integral part of the construction of a ship or yacht, and provide the safety that will keep the ship sailing.
Their self-tightening watertight bulkhead sliding door is a fourth-generation product. The door unit consists of the door blade, door frames, fully electric transmission mechanism, control device and associated cables.The primary self-tightening is based on metal to metal contact with rubber seals for initial tightening. The higher the pressure, the larger the force exerted on the door.
Tebul doors are appoved to be installed into A-60 bulkheads, and are available also in the Eex-version, for Explosion Hazardous areas.
- A compact unit ready to be installed
- No hydraulic pipe work
- No re-tightening
- Minimum risk of distortion
- Individually power actuated and controlled
- Simple emergency power supply
- All Tebul products are made in compliance with the latest SOLAS
- Service and spare parts for all Tebul type doors
An impressive list of references:
- cruise liners
- luxury yachts
- passenger car ferries
- research vessels
- offshore vessels